 Space / 19059
  Re: Gray Piranha

Hey Dan! Good to see some of your stuff again. I think I like this colour scheme a little better than the original. Perhaps part of it is that grey allows the photos to show off a more of the wonderful detailing. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Gray Piranha

(...) Thanks, Gil. Yes, the details on the original Piranha were hard to see so I figured I'd try it in gray. I gave this version different armament in it's wing-mounted missile pods (14 small missiles, instead of 8 big ones). I also modified the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)