 Space / 19011
    I wish that I had duck feet - New MOC —Allister McLaren
   Hello, I'd like to show you some photos of my new gaudily coloured, somewhat wacky MOC, the Duckfish. I've seen many MOCs using the quater panels and have been thinking about what to do with them for a while. Finally inspiration hit, and this is the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: I wish that I had duck feet - New MOC —Andrew Martin
   That's kind of funny looking, but very cool. I think the colors work for this design. The feet look good. Nice job. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)