 Space / 19011
19010  |  19012
Subject:
I wish that I had duck feet - New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:55:35 GMT

Hello,

I'd like to show you some photos of my new gaudily coloured, somewhat wacky
MOC, the Duckfish.

I've seen many MOCs using the quater panels and have been thinking about
what to do with them for a while. Finally inspiration hit, and this is the
result:

It probably still needs a bit of work - it's a bit airy, and I'm not 100%
happy with the colour scheme. I count the stalefish and the piranha as
primary inspiration for this, so thanks guys.

Allister