 Space / 19008
Re: MOC: Kano's Revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:14:55 GMT

I'd be embarassed to tell you how long it took me to decrypt this John.

Thanks for the kind words!
Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/KPS_home.htm

Pulezelitmuhnowutchewtink.

Eyetinkitizakewlpaigewitgratepixufanifteamock.
Eyeezpeshaleelighktheeprophieluvtheesheep.
Andtheedeetalesuvtheecuckpetconntrollsandhachesarawhsum.
Eyewoodhiertisgeytwobeemibudygardenydae.

8-D

-H.