 Space / 19001
    Re: Lame Parts II - Prizes —Allister McLaren
   (...) OK, I've picked out some suitably lame prizes. There was little selection at my local K-Mart of the above atrocities, but I have selected the following prizes for each category. Runner Up - (URL) Robot Diver from the Alpha Team theme. First (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Lame Parts II - Prizes —Josh Wedin
   (...) Cool prizes! Really lame parts in both of those sets. Can't wait for my pics to get developed and the web page working. I want to see everyone else's creations! Josh (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)