 Space / 18842
    Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —David Simmons
   Tony, Excellent! I agree with everyone else, this is the most interesting and intriguing design. Great use of pieces to detail the surface and the studs-not-on-top approach. Some minor English picking: In the first paragraph, rome = roam, and their (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish —Tony Knaak
   Thanks David! As for the english, I really am glad you did! I can't spell for crud and I need some help every now and again! The typos are fixed now, so I can feel comfortable about the spelling! out (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)