 Space / 18782
    Re: WANTED: New fad! —Paul Baulch
    "Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:H55sJ3.Hsy@lugnet.com... (...) What are these new fads in Castle? (I couldn't be bothered reading the group. After about the fifth castle or the fiftieth (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: WANTED: New fad! —John P. Henderson
   (...) I could understand not everyone cares about mini-fig characters, but how on earth would you have read .castle and expected not to see *castles*?? Anyway, since this is .space, I will just point out a couple of posts elsewhere that might answer (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)