 Space / 18752
    Re: New MOC: Einhander —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I made one of those once. Mine isn't as accurate as yours... more "influenced" by the game and my lack of blue plates. (URL) found that using the magnets was a good way to allow your Einhander to pick up weapons pods. I look forward to seeing (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Einhander —Mark Sandlin
     (...) And now that I have read through more of your description I see that you know all about mine. Duh. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Einhander —Anne Carasik
   Hi Mark, Thanks :) Love your work, especially the Viper :) I have your Einhander linked from mine. For the gunpods, I didn't think about using magnets. I have a technic brick 1 x 2 for the pin to go in. Not sure if it's going to work or not. I tried (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)