 Space / 18733
Re: Poll: Greeblies or Greebles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:54:07 GMT

personally, I use "greeblies", although I think they all come from the same
root, "Greeb", from the ancient greek meaning "to make intricate". from this
we get other useful words, such as "engreeble", "engreebling",
"engreeblement" (the act of making something intricate). by far, though, my
favorite description for the act is still something I read shortly after I
started reading the newsgroups.
-"Premeditated Seagull Poop"
I wish I could remember who said it.

-Anthony

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.build, Jon Palmer writes:
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=110

Good question.  I would add that some people, including myself, use the • word
'Greeblings' at times... to further confuse the subject.  :)

Having been well influenced by Space, I now use these terms when building • in
any theme.

-H.