 Space / 18698
Re: All your Microscale Moonbase are belong to Us.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 20:51:57 GMT

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> writes:
In lugnet.loc.se, Anders Isaksson writes:
Maybe a deep link, while we are waiting...
     Anders, I know this may sound a bit naive, but I'm not exactly sure
what I need to do to set up my own web site yet.  Earthlink, my ISP,
provides space and software, so perhaps this weekend I'll check it out and
set up a site.  In the meantime, this is one way I've found (until I get a
little more learned) to share what I'm playing with with the rest of the world.

What he means is posting a link to the image on Brickshelf which can
be viewed even before it is moderated.

To do this, go to the page for the image (not the thumbnail/folder
page) and right-click on the large image.  Choose "Copy Image
Location" and paste that into your LUGNET post.  It should look like:
    http://brickshelf.com/gallery/(yourname)/(directory)/filename.jpg

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")