 Space / 18688
    Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS —Terry Prosper
   (...) organizer, Robert Paulson. Did any prizes were sent to the other winners? I've emailed twice Robert Paulson with my full adress and never got anything. I don't know what's happenning here, but as a Contest organizer, I would make sure I send (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

        Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS —Terry Prosper
   (...) Robert did contact me after this post was published and told me he was going to send the prize in 2 weeks. Just wanted to let you people what was going on. My goal was never to lower his reputation and since he'll send the prize, I have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

        Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS —Mark Jordan
   (...) Hi Terry, I am afraid Robert has fooled you again. He has no intention of giving you a prize. What's more, he now has your home address and he plans to come to your house and steal your Galaxy Enforcer. Then he will cross the border, where (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

        Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS —Terry Prosper
   (...) Hmmm.... I simply have no way to answer that... (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)