 Space / 18688
  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) organizer, Robert Paulson. Did any prizes were sent to the other winners? I've emailed twice Robert Paulson with my full adress and never got anything. I don't know what's happenning here, but as a Contest organizer, I would make sure I send (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) Robert did contact me after this post was published and told me he was going to send the prize in 2 weeks. Just wanted to let you people what was going on. My goal was never to lower his reputation and since he'll send the prize, I have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) Hi Terry, I am afraid Robert has fooled you again. He has no intention of giving you a prize. What's more, he now has your home address and he plans to come to your house and steal your Galaxy Enforcer. Then he will cross the border, where (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) Hmmm.... I simply have no way to answer that... (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)