 Space / 18683
  Re: Got some new stuff from Tony's LEGO Stuff

Looks like something right out of "The Road Warrior". Looks great! Tim "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H4rztt.Cn8@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Got some new stuff from Tony's LEGO Stuff

(...) Michael Myers! That movie shows what lows the human race can go to. Bug Willies as Guillermo De Toro would say. I know that a litte off topic of space, but oh well. Tim I a glad you liked it and associated! Thanks! out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)