 Space / 18678
    The Shpleem's home: start to finish —Jon Palmer
   I've posted some construction pictures and some images from the moonbase display at NWBrickCon: (URL) the end I finished the rocket but I never put "furniture" in it. It had 3 floors which were level with the ground. The top floor had room for a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Shpleem's home: start to finish —Andrew Martin
     I don't think I know words to describe how cool that rocket was. Pretty sad to see it destroyed. It's nice to see the Q-wing again. I hope the D-wing's doing all right. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Shpleem's home: start to finish —Sean Devolites
     Sad to see the rocket go, it was pretty cool. What exactly is a shpleem, though? Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Shpleem's home: start to finish —John Henry Kruer
     This is great- thanks Jon, for this! Once a cool MOC, always a cool MOC... The sheep scene is hilarious, (sp?) too. Oh, and Sean, the Shpleem is one of Jon's great aliens. Go to his 'aliens' folder off his main directory. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Shpleem's home: start to finish —Tony Knaak
   Jon! That module rocks! I do have to know how you got the angle of the ship sturdy. What joints/connections did you use to make it sit so dangerously? thanks out (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)