 Space / 18612
  Monorail standards for the Moonbase project

Has a standard for monorails running through a moonbase module been reached, discussed or even thought of lately? Just curious if this is something that the community is planning on persuing. Thanks. -alex (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Monorail standards for the Moonbase project

"Alex Cruz" <alexAT@uxbDOT.net> wrote in message news:H4Hu2L.8ps@lugnet.com... (...) reached, (...) that the (...) What we did at NWBrickCon seemed to work VERY well. I imagine we'll go with that. I've totally neglected the site for quite some time (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Monorail standards for the Moonbase project

(...) Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure that this "extension" to the moonbase project wasn't dropped altogether only becasue I can only dream of how cool BrickFest will be like in 2003 with all those moonbases and monorails interconnected. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)