 Space / 18610
Re: MSPP Space Slideshow needs Material
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 03:37:07 GMT

Hey Pat! Where ja been?

Burned out on LEGO for about a year, until TEXLUG finally got together to
build a nice train layout:

http://www.texlug.org/fall2002/index.html

...so that got me back into it. Also, you may want to check out my rant at:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/texlug/?n=243

Just thought I'd add in here that for me, I don't care what you do with my
pics, in public, or private, just as long as you don't say my stuff is
yours, anything is fine with me. :-) And I'm pretty durn sure that's how
most everyone else thinks here. If I were you, I wouldn't have asked
anyone..e It's just private anyhow, but if really wanna...

Oh well, if they can't discern from my first post my intentions of using the
presentation for my own personal use (only), where I stated such TWICE, what
can I do?

It's just that I am getting tired of knocking around BrickShelf and hoping
I'll see something inspirational in the Space gallery. Plus, Kevin took away
the feature that lets you see all members with their ID pics in one place;
now all you can do is search for a member by last name. Used to be I'd flip
through that gallery and click on each member, examine their folders and see
if any space creations caught my attention, which is how I came up with the
first slide show about a year ago.

With this presentation I'm putting together, all the inspiration I ever
needed is in one PP slide show; if I can't come with some ideas after
viewing it, I'll know I am not in a building mood.

As for sites, go to mine and check the links page. If it aint in there, it
aint worth seeing, just kiddin. :-) I might have missed some good stuff, who
knows.

I'll do that. Sorry about the KSS Myase...

"Here we go, Screwie, I'm cutting the sublight engines."
<Hummmmmmm>
"What the..."
"RRRGGH! Arf!"
"Aw, we've come outta hyperspace into a meteor shower, some kinda asteroid
collision! Not on any of the charts!"
"What's going on?"
"Our position's correct, except...no KSS Myase."
"Whad'you mean? Where is it?"
"That's what I'm tryin' to tell you, kid, it ain't there. It's been totally
blown away."
"WHAT? How??"
"Destroyed...by the Blacktrons."
"The entire fleet couldn't destroy that battlecruiser; it'd take a thousand
ships with more firepower than I've..."
<BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBE!!>
"'Nother ship comin' in!"
"Maybe they know what happened."
"It's a Blacktron fighter."

PS: Does this mean you have time to build again?

It do, it do. Incidentally, TEXLUG is supposedly having their next meeting
in Houston in the spring, and appropriately, the theme will be SPACE!!!!!
Yes!! I am going to do some heavy building!

PSS: http://lego.kepplah.com/preview/newship.jpg

I've checked it out. Beautiful! Tantalizing! My God, are those three long
things in the background really GUNS??? Blam!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

-- Pat