 Space / 18590
Re: Lego Space Survey No. 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bob Parker writes:
LEGO SPACE SURVEY No. 2 • ...

Now please answer any (or all) of the following questions:

1) Which of the above sets would you buy?

b) 6970  (Classic Space rules!)
e) 6987  (Great to supplement Blacktron parts!)

2) How many of each set that you chose would you purchase?

a) 1  (I'm on a tight budget, and some money must go to other themes.)

3) When will you start to build the set(s) you purchase?

e) so fast it'll make your head spin.  (I'd build the Beta 1 immediately
because I never had one (except bits of one from a yard sale), and would use
the BT1 set to build my own squadron of BT1 spacecraft.)

4) If The Lego Company actually DID re-release these sets, how do you think
you'd react?

b) I would be jumping for joy.  (Although I can't jump as much as I used to.
It's tough to get old.)   :)

-H.