 Space / 18554
Re: MOC: Hemi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:39:44 GMT

Neat!  Love all the details.  Definently an interesting design.

I don't know why... but I just... like it.

Wonder what it would be like to park next to this one.

-JHK
In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes:
no, it's not a dodge car of the future, unfortunately...

(the gallery, once it gets moderated)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0913_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0914_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0915_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0916_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0917_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0918_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0919_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0920_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0921_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0922_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DoctorDevice/Hemi/109-0923_img.jpg
(the individual pics)

I class it as a pod, simply because that's what it most closely resembles...
or rather, half resembles. it is clearly not designed for extended travel
(no "facilities"), but it is warp-capable, allowing it's pilot to rapidly
travel between major centers of commerce. it can land anywhere a pod can,
and is far roomier, too.

anyway, LMKWYT
-Anthony