 Space / 18491
  Re: It's a pod blowout

(...) We got a bunch of dishes when we got married. Registered at Crate & Barrell. :-) I've got a few extra after hitting BrickLink - I'd be glad to mail you a couple of tan 8x8 dishes, free of charge. Just e-mail me your ship-to address. This offer (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's a pod blowout

(...) Hey thanks, I would really appreciate that. Lugnet really is the nicest place on the Internet. I'm emailing right now. -Steve McDonough (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)