 Space / 1849
1848  |  1850
Subject:
Insectoid/UFO armor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:39:38 GMT

Howdy!
I was looking for an armor from an Insectoid or UFO set. The only picture I
can find is on the followin link:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/badguys.html

The picture is the second one down with the name "Jimmy Seifer".

I have heard it also comes in black, as well as dark grey.

Does anyone have any set numbers where I could find this armor?

Thanks,
Matt