 Space / 18478
    Confederation of Planets: Ain't dead yet —Rick Hallman
   Hello and greetings fellow confederates! I am here to inform you that no, the Confederation did not die, as some emails have asked, and that I have been busy with LUG stuff, classes, and misc. computer problems. :) I know there has been a lack of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)