 Space / 18474
Re: Smallcraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:45:29 GMT

Great job Kenn!  Good color combos and they look cool.
How long did it take you (HLDITY) to build them?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

In lugnet.space, Kenn Oldham writes:

Sigh. So little time to build these last few months, but here's some stuff I
did do:

A Glorbonian Carapace

A small, quick single, um, "person" vessel of the Glorbs.

A Starfighter

The name speaks for itself.

Comments welcome.  Thanks.

- Kenn