 Space / 18406
    Re: My new airship Mud Raker —Sean Devolites
   (...) Wassssup (...) Looks Great Josh! HLDITY to build it? The troops look good, but I can't really tell what kind of armor there wearing. Do you think you could take pics of the troops and there guns apart from the ships? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My new airship Mud Raker —Josh Wedin
   Hi Sean! This took me between two and three hours. I was having a Lego day with my eight year old son and remembered the airships that have been being built in .castle. I had the hull pieces sitting on a shelf, so I grabbed them and went for it. The (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)