 Space / 18384
    Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder —Chris Giddens
   (...) Shweet! I think she'll take it. Umm.. you might want to adjust those mind probes. They gave her quite the migraine. She shot F.R.E.D. in the foot, but he's recovering nicely. <Myra punches the booster> *FAAARROOOMMM!* Um, did she pay for that? (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder —Gil Shaw
   Apologies to Myra! Our precogs are still pretty new at this :) For her trouble (and F.R.E.D.'s) we'll throw in some Denubian airfresheners and a flip down mirror. She can come in anytime and take it for a spin. We accept Republic Credits, Andorian (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)