 Space / 18372
  New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

Greetings, Presenting Toradoch Kinetics first forary in to Precognitive Marketing. Come on in and see us Myra! (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

(...) Wassssup (...) Great job Gil! Another great looking ship. Color combo is great. HLDITY to build it? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

(...) Great Gil! I really like the landing gear on this one. The 'wings' are nice, too. Really fits the whole Foxx Trott idea. BTW, nice idea- 'Precognitive Marketing!' -JHK (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

(...) Shweet! I think she'll take it. Umm.. you might want to adjust those mind probes. They gave her quite the migraine. She shot F.R.E.D. in the foot, but he's recovering nicely. <Myra punches the booster> *FAAARROOOMMM!* Um, did she pay for that? (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

That is sweet. I love the cockpit off to one side look, and the detailing looks great. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

That's another nice speeder. I like the cockpit interior and the concealed guns. I'm starting to want to make a speeder from this class. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

Thanks Sean...it was a fun one. About one day buildtime...including back and forth to Chris' Brickshelf gallery for direction. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

Thanks John...the gear was a little tougher to incorporate, but I'm generally pleased with it. Our precogs knew you'd like the concept ;) Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

Apologies to Myra! Our precogs are still pretty new at this :) For her trouble (and F.R.E.D.'s) we'll throw in some Denubian airfresheners and a flip down mirror. She can come in anytime and take it for a spin. We accept Republic Credits, Andorian (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

Tankya Chris....the offset cockpit is I think my oldest favorite. I actaully came across an old spiral ring notepad while clearing some stuff out of my Mom's place. It had a slew of designs I made when I was about 7 or so. From one of these, I got (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

Thanks Andrew. Please do! I'm sure you (and we) won't be disappointed by the results! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

(...) Nice. Very original and diffrent. I like what you did with the landing gear. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: FoxxTrott Speeder

Thank you, sir. The gear took some figurin', but it came together (somewhat) in the end. The front skis actually retract up into the bow almost completely....too lazy to photograph the underside :) Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)