 Space / 18334
  Re: Two more Star Wars Pods

(...) OK, sorry I took so long, but I feel like I've been everywhere at once right now. Anyways, The Sith Pod looks great, its cool because if it ever crashes he has an escape pod built in. Couldn't see the Naboo pod though, it came up saying this (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two more Star Wars Pods

(...) try this: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two more Star Wars Pods

(...) Thanks for the deep link. Looks great, even though the top is tan, it still looks good. My only question is where does he see out of? Keep up the good work. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two more Star Wars Pods

(...) Thanks Sean. Maybe I'll redo it when LEGO makes a Yellow 8x8 dish. Anakin uses the force to see out side the ship, He doesn't need some pesky windscreen. :) Jamie (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)