 Space / 18325
Re: Microfig cruise ship: 10022 alternate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:10:39 GMT

Wow!

I guess this makes the ultimate 'train that wanted to be a spaceship!'  :)

The model itself in gorgeous.  Probably couldn't make it myself using five
10022s.  Love the SNOT, and the engine is awesome.  The bridge makes the
ship like huge.

I presume you used the 2x4x2 brick with studs on 3 sides to do this?

Great work, Jon!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
This was started at NWBrickCon.  I keep changing the bridge on top but this
is more or less what it looks like now:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/01.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/02.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/03.jpg