 Space / 18319
  BattleSpace update - 13/10/02

Hi all, Just letting you know that the BattleSpace site has been updated with the new Locust class Ground-jet. Check it out at www.ozbricks.com/bat...ce/locust/ PLMKWYT - feedback appreciated, Zac (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BattleSpace update - 13/10/02

I like that Zac, very nice. I was wondering if a few of your more recent models (The Skydemon and the Locust) are inspired by the Valkyrie in Starcraft, they seem to have similar lines. top models though. I look forward to your next posting. Trav (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BattleSpace update - 13/10/02

(...) Hey thanks, Trav. I never actually noticed the similarity until now - and they are very similar. Maybe the Skydemon especially was subconciously inspired without me knowing it. Weird :D I've got some nice big models coming very soon! Zac (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BattleSpace update - 13/10/02

(...) calling it as I see it, keeping it real, keep the peace etc, etc, etc... ;-p (...) hey, Starcraft has a lot of good inspiration, I once built a wraith, but it needed more, I may revisit that... (...) Looking forward to them Trav (-|-) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)