 Space / 18173
    Re: New MOC: Toradoch Renard speeder —Gil Shaw
   Oh, but it is! Perhaps Ms Foxx would be interested in a model? Now what would it take to get her in one of these (says cheezey-moustached local Toradoch salesman). Thanks! -G (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Toradoch Renard speeder —Chris Giddens
   (...) It would take some wholesale prices, and some Chicken Nuggets. Myra loves them Chicken Nuggets (better have some honey mustard on board). Now what is the address of her nearest Toradoch dealership? ;-) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Toradoch Renard speeder —Gil Shaw
   Chicken Nuggets eh? I think that could be arranged. Toradoch Kinetics is still in the process of developing its retail branches, but perhaps this fine gentleman may be able to fix you up with a suitable lemon...-uh..vehicle until our engineers can (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Toradoch Renard speeder —Jamie Neufeld
   I think Dan shouldn't have a problem sellin a quality piece of cra..... I mean merchandise to this fine gentleman. :) That is one good MOC you built there Gil. Just make sure it's built good enough so it doesn't make it to Dan's place. ;) Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)