 Space / 18172
    Re: New MOC: Toradoch Renard speeder —Adrian Drake
   (...) So that's what those things are sticking out of the top of the PodCycle :) This is a neat little design. It looks very fast and streamlined. And asymetricel! Coolness! Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Toradoch Renard speeder —Gil Shaw
   It's the lure of the speed!!!! Many thanks Adrian, for both the compliments and the design inspiration. Strangely, it came partly from my building past as described earlier, and also some infuence from that Japanese biker phenom we were discussing (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)