 Space / 18139
    Re: X-Wing - Pod Style —Gil Shaw
   Wow! Looks amazing Travis...and the rendering is just beautiful. Even managed to fit in an astromech and separating foils as well....excellent stuff. Thanks for the tip o the hat, although the real credit has to go to Jamie Neufeld....the SWPod is (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: X-Wing - Pod Style —Travis Dickinson
   Thanks. I was rather surprised that I could fit the astromech in without any significant changes to the design. As for the renders, about 12 hours for the four of them. The back view took 7 of those hours thanks to the transparent parts. Since you (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)