 Space / 18102
  Quad Pod

After making a pod that holds two figs, I decided to make a real family pod, a 4-seater, the Quad Pod. So far I've only designed it in LDraw, so here are some renderings of it. It's at: (URL) I'll be able to build something similar to this soon. I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Quad Pod

(...) Oh, COOL! I want one! That's awesome! I wanted to do that, but hadn't gotten there yet...congratulations! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Quad Pod

That's great thus far! -Kyle (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Quad Pod

Another Response which took forever... Anyways, great job Andrew! Its perfect for a family. Hope you get the police and squad pod up soon. BTW, these would be good on a moonbase. Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)