 Space / 18047
  Yes, another pod (with instructions)

How could I pass up the pod-mania without at least attempting to build one? I couldn't find very many examples on how to efficiently connect the hulls to the main capsule & windscreen - so, I just spent a few hours trying to work out a design. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Yes, another pod (with instructions)

Hey! This is great Kyle....a first for all things! The pod you've depicted is a perfect building block for the design - an excellent tool for getting started on one. The rendering is a blast. I so wish that my old clunker PC could handle the demands (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

"Kyle Peterson" <kyle@peterson.net> wrote in message news:H3CwH9.9yD@lugnet.com... (...) one? (...) built) (...) Verry nice! I'll be building one tonight. Gary P.s.Do you have anyof the dats to your buildings ((URL) these are great and I'd like to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Yes, another pod (with instructions)

The pod instructions are very helpful, I have been expirementing and my pride put aside, your devised method is way better than mine. Also, i like the way you present your work, it's good a distinct flavor. Very Cool. Nice stickers and buildings, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Yes, another pod (with instructions)

(...) Neat, Kyle. Pure Pod. Like. -Matt (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)