 Space / 18022
Re: CS transport C14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:38:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Greetings all!
snipped

see: http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/c14.html

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/

Great ship, Alexander!  First of all any vessel with orange is cool, but
what I like most about the C14 is the orientation of the structure.  I
always admired vehicles constructed with the 'studs sideways' approach, for
lack of a better term.  Then you built the access hatch with conventional
'up-down' orientation - neat.  I've found that building this way really
challenges ones creative use of parts.

-Matt

.