 Space / 18017
    Re: New MOC: BPod...Bwing Pod —Andrew Martin
   That's really great looking. Awesome work. But argh, I was going to do one of those. Just as well that you did it first, though, mine wouldn't have looked anywhere near as nice. I really hope nobody beats me to the other SW pod I had in mind, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: BPod...Bwing Pod —Gil Shaw
   Thanks for kudos Andrew, and as mentioned in an earlier post, thanks for the opening mechanism of jointed 1x2 hinges....a very flexible design! Looking forward to your pod....here's hoping it's first out of the gate! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)