 Space / 18013
New MOC: BPod...Bwing Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 02:53:41 GMT

Greetings!

After being wowed by Jamie Neufeld's amazing pod variants of our favourite
Star Wars crafts, I decided to try my hand at it....the B-Pod:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0001.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0002.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0003.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0004.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0005.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0006.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0007.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0008.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0009.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Bpod/dscf0010.jpg

And after moderation:

Apologies for the pic quality...camera still ill.

PLMKWYT!

Thanks again Jamie!

Cheers,
-G