 Space / 17994
  A bunch of new MOCs

Here is my first attempt at a 'real' Mecha (URL) is not nearly as refined as most of what I see, but it does have folding wings. Here is a bunch of miscelaneous small craft. (URL) FL-435 is my main fighter design. There are also 2 prototypes of that (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)