 Space / 17983
    Re: LSA Screensaver —Sean Devolites
   (...) which is obviously great. Looking forward to the voices for news. While this is slightly off the topic, is it supposed to have a bunch of windows pop up when you get to the site? Hasta La Vista, Sean P.S I'll have to go to my friends house (he (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: LSA Screensaver —Dan Mattia
   (...) Angelfire is a free host, and so it makes pop-ups be all over the site. I'm too young to get a job and get a .com, so until then, unfortunatly my fans must live with the pop-ups :( Thanks for the feedback. ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)