 Space / 17982
Re: Battlefish and starfighters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:21:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Hey all!
Wassssup

My new ship is online. It is a small pirate ship which can carry two
starffighters: Shark 1 and Shark 2. Enjoy!

Pics of ship: http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/fish.html
Pics of starfighters, docked and in free flight:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/fish2.html

PLMKWYT

Alexander
Looks great Alex, The big ship reminds me of a jawa sandcrawler and
the sharks remind me of B-wings.
(what can I say, I have star wars on the mind : ))  Anyways, great job.
HLDITY to build the main ship? It looks like it must have taken a while.
Hasta La Vista, Sean