 Space / 17971
Re: The Sandblower and a Micro-scale ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:02:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Here is the Sandblower, a tan and brown ship based on Chris's Marmalade.

snipped

PLMKWYT!

-JHK

Great variation on the theme, JHK!  I can picture this charging across a
Tattooine desert.  The sand color is seldom incorporated into my MOCs, maybe
I'll try it out!

-Matt

.