 Space / 17966
Re: mail bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 01:38:14 GMT

Deeplinks brother, you need to have deeplinks. Right now we can't see Jack
'cause of B'shelf's file moderation.

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
Announcing the newest addition to Extraglobal Express.  The Mailbot.  The
bot is used for personal parcel delivery to both local and remote locations
of any moonbase, and can even be summoned electronically to pick up you
parcels for intrabase or intergalactic delivery via our extensive shipping
network.

The mailbot is just like a postman, but doesn't want tips for the holidays.

Extraglobal Express

-tk