 Space / 17928
Bot-mania: Speed Spy Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:26:53 GMT

Hiya,
Seeing all these bots poppin' up got me to tinkerin'.  So here is the SSB-01
(Speed Spy Bot 01).  The bot is used for quick spy and run missions.  It's
equipped with 2 Mini-Havoc drive pods for speedy flight and a hover pad
system for landing and stealth flight.

After moderation:

Until then:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/speedspybot/ssbfly.jpg