 Space / 17885
17884  |  17886
Subject:
YAP-mk1.0 SportPod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:25:25 GMT

     Tw0nCo Manufacturing, parent company of Omaha Dungeons Inc, recently
announced its entry into the orbital vehicle market with the release of the
YAP-mk1.0 SportPod, christened "the Bug".
     With comfortable seating for one, high performance handling, and a low
sticker price, the YAP-mk1.0 makes personal transport a sheer pleasure.
Look at these personal testimonials from satisfied "Bug-Runners":
          "I love my new Bug...she does the Kessel Run in less than twelve
parsecs, and the chicks dig her sporty styling."  - Han S., Transport Operator
          "The YAP-mk1 has performance specs that even Starfleet can't
ignore, and the price is right: I got mine with just my spare credits." -
Geordi L., Engineer
          "One small jump to the moon is one giant leap for driving
excitement." - Neil A., Explorer
     It's no wonder these proud owners enjoy their Pods so much...because
with Tw0nco Manufacturing, fun is in our name (backwards, and kind of
hidden, but it's in there.).

Advance Marketing Release at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25898 (post-mod)

*****

Well, this is my first real MOC, and I'm happy to say that I don't know what
was more fun, figuring out how these pods all go together with my real
pieces, or figuring out how to "virtualize" it with MLCAD.  So I'll have to
try both again.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander