 Space / 17796
  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

(...) Neat! I like it. Good use of color. A couple of these zipping around a moonbase layout would be cool. (...) How well do these stack? Any chance we will see a ship carrying multiples of these? I hope those horses aren't on the moon, else they (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

Thanks kindly Jason. I wanted to give them a look that would fit into a futuristic cityscape, or in our case, lunar/urban scape. Yep...the containers all have grooves and tiles on the top surface to make them mate with the bottoms of other (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)