 Space / 17793
Re: And you thought Mono Jets were useless.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:20:19 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm posting this on behalf of Paul Baulch, who brought his Mono Jet
Consortium along to the MUGs meeting on the weekend.

You make it sound like I can't post...  :-)

I just thought it was a cute idea for a quick Brikwars force - only took a
couple of hours to cook it up. Thanks for taking the pictures!

--
Cheers,
Paul