 Space / 17778
    Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel —Gil Shaw
   Ho. Lee. Cow. This is huge Adrian. This would just be the bomb placed in the middle of a module community, perhaps with a monorail station adjacent. The details are so rich. Tomorrow I'll take a better look when on DSL, but the tour so far is great. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel —Adrian Drake
   (...) Having a monorail station next to the hotel would make sense, wouldn't it? I actually envision this being the anchor of a large commercial development, with lots of restaurants and stores and things like that hooked to it. (...) Thanks. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)