 Space / 17761
    RE: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin —Mark Mueller
   (...) I like the no nonsense design. Everything looks so localized and self-contained. I'll bet it's very cost efficient and a time saver for the repair crews. Mark M. (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin —Gil Shaw
   Thanks Mark. You hit it right on the button. The aim of this one was to be a small fighter to be made in great quantity...hence the relatively low brick count and reasonably common elements....a little workhorse, if you will. Thanks again for the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)