 Space / 17700
    Re: Spacely Tower —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Wow...that thing is sweet. I really like the design. Why doesn't it have more floors (ran out of parts?)? Very nice module... (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Spacely Tower —Ted Welsh
   (...) Thanks! I tried piling a few more floors on. There are some technical restrictions I could probably overcome; what really made up my mind is the sense of balance the current design has. And why not keep the supply of available units low to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)