 Space / 17676
Re: Mark's Lego Creations update 9/18/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:04:37 GMT

Once again Mark builds a great one. I really like it, especially the idea of
a limo like romantic view of the stars. It semed kinda short at first,
because of the large cockpit piece but it grew on me. Good job!

Christian