 Space / 17654
  What happened to Tony?

www.hafner.com Last post made by Tony in Space was 4 months ago. No updates in many months on his site. Not a word from him in Space... Where has he gone? (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What happened to Tony?

(...) My castle-figs ate him. ...Heehee! Seriously though, a real quick search for his last name indicates he has posted in .robotics within the past few weeks. So my guess is he is still alive somewhere. Perhaps he is learning the secrets of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What happened to Tony?

(...) Apparently from your link he is busy baking pies? Bruce (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What happened to Tony?

(...) Oops, sorry... It's www.hafhead.com Excuse my absent-mindedness... (And I still think of his MOCs when I see element 76..heh). (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)